Make A Difference
How It Works
Make a choice…. Donate or Transform?
- Click on the Donate Now button to get started when you’re ready. Each transformer needs to raise a minimum of $150 towards the goal. Please consider sharing with others to either become a transformer or contribute to one.
- When donating, please indicate who you are sponsoring so we can track how people are measuring up against their minimum goal being achieved.
Interested In Becoming A Transformer?
Workout for FREE
- Transformers have a FREE 21-day membership
- Memberships include small community based workouts targeting real results for all fit capabilities
- Start your 21 days with a minimum $50 pledge (made by you or a sponsor)
- Use real-time technology that rewards your effort and challenges you appropriately by your age and fitness level
- Your goal is to raise $150 or more in pledges during your 21 days targeting a minimum of 6 GoZone classes
Pick A Cause
Join ‘Gozone Fitness Team Emmy’ as we raise money for one of our awesome members Brittany Parker that has a daughter Emmy impacted by this disease. Recent research has extended the life expectancy from 18 to 24 years. Let’s go for a cure!
Back in the 90s John Andrews had a vision to create the Eastern Trail. Today, the Eastern Trail is enjoyed by many people from the casual stroller to the avid fit enthusiast. Join Team GoZone with a Get Fit for Fundraising focus on connecting the gaps.
Sweat for ALS
Get fit for ALS…
Details coming soon.
Are you ready to show your passion and sweat for a cause? Are you looking for a way to make an impact in your community? GoZone Fitness is sponsoring Team Emmy during the months of April, May and June. Join Gozone Fitness in our fundraising campaign goal of 30 sponsors and $4500 for the AT Children’s Project!
4 EASY STEPS
- Register for 5K under ‘Gozone Fitness Team Emmy’ at email@example.com
- Visit GoZone Fitness for packet pick-up and $50 registration
- Schedule your first GoZone class
- PLEDGE PLEDGE PLEDGE Due date 5/31/19
May 18th - Third Annual John Andrew Memorial 5K
Saturday, May 18, 2019 – Third Annual John Andrew Memorial 5K
Let’s Sweat to BLAZE the trails! John’s vision to create the Eastern Trail started in the early 1990s. He was persistent, but patient, and made tremendous progress in a relatively short amount of time. After starting this amazing effort, John lived on the trail, used the trail, and guided countless others to understand and appreciate this great resource. Sadly, John passed away in February 2017.
June 9th - FIT FEST 5K
Saturday, June 9th, 2019 – Fit Fest 5K
Join Team ‘Gozone Fitness Team Emmy’ as we raise money for AT! Emmy has Ataxia-telangiectasia or A-T, this is a rare genetic disease that attacks children, causing progressive loss of muscle control, immune system problems, and a high rate of cancer. This rare disease has an incredible organization that raises funds to support and coordinate biomedical research projects, scientific conferences and a clinical center aimed at finding life-improving therapies and a cure for ataxia-telangiectasia (A-T). Let’s raise money for the AT Children’s project together!
REFER A CAUSE
GoZone Fitness is looking to make an impact in our community! Whether it be a local sports team, a rare disease or local recreation, we want to help and make an impact! Please reach out and learn how GoZone Fitness can help you with our Sweat for A Cause initiative!
Schedule your FIRST CLASS
We are so excited that you are joining us to sweat for a cause! We look forward to seeing you on the turf and working toward something great! Please select the time that works best for YOU to start your journey with us. Remember you are pledging to make it 6 times during your 21 days with us! You can book yourself up to TWO weeks out! Reserve your time and let’s get your pledges and sweat for the cause!